- Burlyfield’s Sprout Paratha Mix – 1 cup
- Oil – For cooking
- Garlic paste – 1 tbsp
- Chopped Yellow/Green bell peppers, Carrots, Corn, Tomatoes, Onions – 2 cups
- Black pepper, pizza seasoning, chilli flakes
1. To prepare a healthy veggie wrap filling, heat one tablespoon olive oil in a pan.
2. Add thinly sliced onion and garlic paste, saute them for few seconds.
3. Now add yellow and green bell peppers and saute them properly but don't overcook them.
4. Now add carrot, boiled yellow corn, and deseeded tomatoes and saute it for a couple of minutes.
5. After few minutes, add mashed potato and mix it well and let it cook for one more minute.
6. Add crushed black pepper, Italian pizza seasoning, chili flakes, and ketchup. Add salt to taste. Mix everything well.
7. Transfer the mixture to a bowl and let it cool down.
8. To make the wrap, make a soft dough of Burlyfield Sprout paratha mix by adding water to it. Then roll the parathas and brush them with a teaspoon olive oil, and heat them on a pan or skillet.
9. Take the paratha off the heat and apply a thin layer of mayonnaise, place a lettuce leaf and now add the filling.
10. Enjoy your healthy veggie wrap with tomato ketchup.