1/2 cup Funcho Anjeer(Fig) powder
1 and 1/2 cup Sooji
3/4 cup Sugar
1 cup Curd
1 cup Milk
2 tsp ghee
1/2 tsp baking powder
1/2 tsp baking soda
1. Add anjeer powder, sooji, milk, curd, ghee and sugar in a container and mix well with a spatula or egg beater for about 5 minutes.
2. Add baking soda and baking powder to the mixture, mix lightly and keep aside for 30 minutes.
3. Preheat the oven to 180 degrees celsius for about 10 minutes.
4. Grease a baking tray with little ghee and pour the cake batter in the tray slowly.
5. Bake the cake for about 25 minutes at 180 degrees celsius in the preheated oven. You can adjust the baking time and temperature according to the texture you like.
6. Once you see the cake has risen and has spongy texture, remove the cake from the oven and keep it aside to cool for some time.
7. Cut the cake into small squares and before you know it, your loved ones will gobble up the entire cake in minutes.