1 cup Funcho Anjeer(Fig) powder
1/2 cup Sooji
2 tsp Maida(All purpose flour)
1/2 tsp Baking powder
Salt to taste
1/2 cup Sugar
1 cup Water
1 cup Ghee
1 cup Milk
Pieces of Almonds & Pistachios and Cardamom for garnishing
1. Mix Anjeer powder, sooji, maida, baking powder, pinch of salt and milk in a container to prepare the batter and keep aside for 15 minutes.
2. Take ghee in a pan and heat it enough for frying.
3. Pour 1 spoon of batter to ghee and fry till golden brown. Similarly deep fry all the mulpua.
4. Mix water with sugar and heat it enough to make sugar syrup.
5. After it cools a little, soak all the malpua to the sugar syrup and keep for sometime. Take them out of the syrup and arrange in a plate.
6. Sprinkle the cut almonds and pistachios along with cardamom powder on the malpua and serve with love.